Friday, January 2, 2009

JOY alongside SORROW

There is a lot more to say about joy co-existing next to sorrow, but tonight I am exhausted. Mentally, physically and emotionally.

The holidays were...good. A part of me, the part that wants to curl up in a ball and never breathe again because I miss Owen so much and living seems too painful, cringes when I hear myself say I had a good Christmas and New Year's.

But I am still living.

Here is some proof:

This is my youngest girl cousin and I, more like sisters though, with our best open mouth smiles.

Above is hubs and I at the High Museum in Atlanta, we saw the Terracotta Army Exhibition.
It was really cool.
Directly above is New Year's Eve with my parents, we had the best snacks ever...

Below is me and hubs making Christmas presents. We made our families stationary. It was fun; they turned out great.
I think we'll have to make ourselves some next.

The last picture is me and hubs at Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta...it was cold; can you believe there were people actually playing in the fountain? Yep, hubs was one of them.

No comments: