Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring

Maybe it's the arrival of spring that's got me all teary eyed, but this afternoon as I reclined on my sofa to watch Dancing with the Stars (please don't judge, oh alright, judge me if you must), a single tear slipped from my eye as I watched Ty Murray perform the quick step.

It was beautiful...

I have no idea when I became such a Ty fan (I honestly didn't know who he was except that he's married to Jewel), but I couldn't help myself. I had to root for him. He did such a great job and was determined not to give up after his bad performance last week.

It was inspiring.


Alright. Moving on...I don't want to start blubbering again.


I don't know what the weather is like in your part of the world, but here...well, things have taken a dramatic turn.

This was 2 weeks ago, taken in our front yard.

And this was taken today...

Some may call it a weed, I call it spring.

No comments: