...from my week:
(*edited to add pictures*)
1. Reeling in a 2lb catfish is not as easy as it sounds. Talk to my forearms if you want some proof.
2. Cherry Coke and a cool afternoon on my parent's back porch will soften this girl's heart, if nothing else will.
3. Just because you sit under a dock does not mean the sun can't get to you.
4. Two days without your favorite person is a long time.
5. Having thyroid disease sucks.
6. SPF 50 works a lot better than sitting under a dock, supposedly in the shade.
7. God's mercies are new every morning.
I've been away (with the exception of Owen's 18 month birthday and Mother's Day) for 2 weeks. Wow. I know what you're thinking...2 weeks- that's like forever!
Yep. I know....
Insert cute little smiley face emoticon here.
I don't know where this whole blogging thing is going...things are changing and a lot has been happening in my heart lately...I wish I had words to describe...
I am back, but I don't know what it will look like.
I really, really appreciate your kind words, sweet comments and especially your prayers. If it wasn't for what God has done through the world wide web and making connections online- that turned into real life friendships, I just don't know where I would be. I'm glad I won't have to find out.
I love you all and I just wanted to let you know (I know the world doesn't stop for me, but after all, I am the center of attention in my own head...) that I am here. I am okay. And God is awesomely faithful and worthy of praise.