Friday, May 15, 2009

7 Things...

...from my week:
(*edited to add pictures*)

1. Reeling in a 2lb catfish is not as easy as it sounds. Talk to my forearms if you want some proof.

2. Cherry Coke and a cool afternoon on my parent's back porch will soften this girl's heart, if nothing else will.
3. Just because you sit under a dock does not mean the sun can't get to you.

4. Two days without your favorite person is a long time.

5. Having thyroid disease sucks.

6. SPF 50 works a lot better than sitting under a dock, supposedly in the shade.

7. God's mercies are new every morning.

______________________________________________________________

I've been away (with the exception of Owen's 18 month birthday and Mother's Day) for 2 weeks. Wow. I know what you're thinking...2 weeks- that's like forever!
Yep. I know....

Insert cute little smiley face emoticon here.

I don't know where this whole blogging thing is going...things are changing and a lot has been happening in my heart lately...I wish I had words to describe...

I am back, but I don't know what it will look like.


I really, really appreciate your kind words, sweet comments and especially your prayers. If it wasn't for what God has done through the world wide web and making connections online- that turned into real life friendships, I just don't know where I would be. I'm glad I won't have to find out.

I love you all and I just wanted to let you know (I know the world doesn't stop for me, but after all, I am the center of attention in my own head...) that I am here. I am okay. And God is awesomely faithful and worthy of praise.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Glad you're back! Don't worry about what it will look like. Let it be whatever it needs to be!

Would have loved to see you reel that fish in and would have loved to share a diet coke with you and your cherry coke on your parent's porch!

Love you!
Tonya

Devon said...

i'm glad your back...and i hope soon you'll share what's going on in your heart....

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome break! Glad you are back..I check every now and then and love reading your blogs. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hope to get together again sometime soon.

Love,
Miranda

~Kim (and family) said...

Keep writing, Ebe...no matter what it turns out to be. You are a blessing.