Friday, May 22, 2009

Quiet, Comfort and Peace

Thank you all so much for praying for us this week. I'm not lying or exaggerating when I say that I felt your prayers all morning (even when I was in and out of sleep) and that we are experiencing the comfort of God in new ways.

By 'new ways', I mean being startled awake before the sun has risen and having all the same emotions of the previous night envelope me as I cry out (scream) to the Lord for help. I just can't describe the awesome flowing of the Holy Spirit- as He calmed and quieted my soul- the extreme comfort I felt in His presence.

I wish I didn't have to be so cryptic, but really, it's for the best. Some things aren't meant to be shared in such a public arena, and some things are made to be shared to bring glory to God.

Suffice it to say that your prayers were felt and much appreciated. Thank you.


Thank you so, so much.


p.s. (eta) I promise to tell you when I'm pregnant> I promise I won't lead you on with cryptic references or make you crazy with curiosity. I promise this wasn't such a post.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh dear Ebe.

I have no words.

Just tears.

Praying that He leads you out of the darkness & into the light.

Tonya said...

So glad you felt the prayers and He brought rest and peace to your soul. Hope today was a better day for you! I've been thinking about you and praying for you.

Love you friend!
Tonya

Sara said...

I am praying for you right now. I am so glad you are feeling a bit better and that the Lord gave His peace:) That is a comfort. I kind of like your cryticness at times:) Hope you have a good day resting in HIM<><
Sara