...from my week:
1. Cherry Coke and an internet connection are two of my favorite things. I can get through almost any afternoon with a C.C. and wifi.
2. Moving is fun!
3. Lying about how 'moving is fun' is freakin' hilarious!!
4. Nosy upstairs neighbors who stomp around at 4am and vacuum at 8am are my favorite kinds of people.
5. Spending several hours daydreaming about a massive get together for the wonderful women of blog-world is making me wonder if it's a possibility.
6. ...how big is the U.S. anyways...
7. Living across the street from an ice cream parlor is dangerous.
Dangerous, yes; but delightful.
I commented on the last post as well, but wanted to make sure you all know how truly wonderful you are. I don't know what this road would be like without all of you. I love you.