Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lucy the kitten

Do you think she loves Hannah Mae? Or maybe she's just looking for a soft warm place to cuddle?


I know this sounds bad, but I don't really like it when she climbs into my lap and tries to lay on my belly. I feel like she's squishing Hannah Mae or something. But some days, when she meows that tiny kitten meow and looks at me with those baby eyes, I melt and give in. Today was one of those days. I had the laptop on my legs this morning and she just climbed right on top of my Hannah belly and got in between me and the computer. She would not take no for an answer. I let her cuddle for a while, but as always, my bladder called my name and I had to answer. When I tried to get her up, she looked at me like she couldn't believe I was making her move.

*sigh*

Oh, Lucy. You are the baby now, but in 10 weeks and 6 days (Chris says 5 and a half days) you'll have to share the love. 

2 comments:

sjefferson said...

My Gus does the same thing! I am always telling him, "not on the belly Gus...that's your brother."

Jennifer said...

Your cat looks so much like our tortoiseshell cat we used to have. What funny and fiesty cats they are.

So glad to see you are doing well. I continue to pray for all 3 of you!!

Love,
Jenn