Monday, August 2, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

except it's really a Honda.

I haven't really let myself fully grasp what's happening all around me as boxes are taped and bags are packed. Even when Chris was up in St. Louis with all our worldly belongings, I still didn't 'get' it. And now, as we pack up our car and prepare for our 10 hour (which will end up being more like 14-15) drive west, I'm at a loss for words.

I'm so excited to go and so very sad at the same time. Moving is nothing new to me, but this move is different.

Well, see you in St. Louis, I guess.

6 comments:

Open Air said...

Praying for a safe trip for you and your sweet girl! Moving is hard, but I hope beautiful things are around the bend...
Hugs :)

Rachel said...

Hope you have a safe and uneventful car trip and that when you arrive you are able to embrace this new life. Praying you meet amazing people who can support, encourage, and most importantly, understand you! YOU have so much to offer St. Louis!

Sara said...

Praying for safe travel for you all and for the Lord to have great friends waiting there to greet you in the coming days...
Sara

Freya said...

yay--go Ebe & family!
way to use your faith and follow the Lord where he's leading you all =)

Wendee said...

Have a safe trip!

Love, Wendee

Keisha Valentina said...

Ebe, blessings on your journey!!

I am so freaking thankful over you.

Hope to meet one day.

Love, Keisha