We transitioned her in there after the first of the year. I wasn't sure I was ready, but she did great that first night and her readiness is all that matters.
2. Sleep has been getting better. Last night, she was only up twice and was able to go back to sleep without nursing.
3. Back in the early months of our grief, Chris and I made up a song- a nighttime sleep song- that he sang to me in the dark hours of the night when I couldn't sleep. We've been singing it to Hannah in the dark hours of the night when she can't sleep.
4. I am working on my 30 before 30 list. This year, I turn 29.
I have (roughly) one more year in my twenties. And I have some things I want to do before I cross over into my thirties.
5. One of those 'things' is to get published. I know my writing is rough and I could use some (or a lot) of editing, but I have a passion for the written word and maybe, just maybe, I have something to say too.
6. Germs make me nauseous.
7. Today is a Cherry Coke kind of day.