Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This will be my last post

Just kidding!  ; )


I do have some blogging news, but it doesn't involve not blogging anymore. I will continue to blog here as long as I feel led, and I can't imagine not having something to say about the grief of losing my babies.


I've started a new blog over on Wordpress. And can I just say that after blogging for two years on Blogger it has been an adjustment to learn the ins and outs of Wordpress. I still have a lot to learn, but I have one post up so I guess that's a start.

If you want, you're welcome to read more ramblings, random musings and all kinds of stuff over at my new blog. www.simpleseminarylife.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How do we do that?

Ebe said...

Sorry, Kelly! It's
www.simpleseminarylife.wordpress.com

: )