Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happiness and cheer


I love this little girl.


I've got a lot on my mind. Maybe a list will help? Hm.... 7 things:

1. Thanksgiving was great. I did the whole shebang and was exhausted by bedtime, but it was worth it.

2. Our Christmas tree is up now. It smells divine and is so sparkly and pretty.

3. Some nights when I put Hannah Mae to bed she blows kisses at me as I leave. Be still my heart.

4. My husband is doing an amazing job balancing school, work and home. Thank you, Lord.

5. I'm so thankful for good friends both near and far. I have some pretty great ones.

6. Every night we read the Bible together (well, the Jesus Storybook Bible) before bed (and sometimes before nap too). It's Hannah's favorite. As soon as her jammies are on and her teeth are brushed she starts saying 'biba biba biba' over and over again until we sit down to read it. 

7. Hannah Mae is rocking a mullet and we love it. 

8 comments:

Ashly said...

loved this post!!

Open Air said...

I love the Jesus Storybook Bible! I read it to my students every day. Love that she blows kisses at you--so sweet. She is getting so big! Love the hair.

Beverly

Michelle said...

this post makes me smile :) I liked it and I like our friendship...

Keisha Valentina said...

Oh Bliss! I love this post.

Tonya said...

So sweet! There is also a rhyming bible that a friend of mine has for her kids. Emma Grace went to the beach with them for a week and came back knowing some of the rhymes/stories by heart. I can get the name of it if you'd like. Love and miss you!

katie said...

those are awesome earrings :) and seven awesome things. can't wait til christmas!

Laurie said...

she is adorable, Ebe! I emailed you. Let me know if you don't get it. :)

Ebe said...

Thanks, y'all! : )