I love this little girl.
I've got a lot on my mind. Maybe a list will help? Hm.... 7 things:
1. Thanksgiving was great. I did the whole shebang and was exhausted by bedtime, but it was worth it.
2. Our Christmas tree is up now. It smells divine and is so sparkly and pretty.
3. Some nights when I put Hannah Mae to bed she blows kisses at me as I leave. Be still my heart.
4. My husband is doing an amazing job balancing school, work and home. Thank you, Lord.
5. I'm so thankful for good friends both near and far. I have some pretty great ones.
6. Every night we read the Bible together (well, the Jesus Storybook Bible) before bed (and sometimes before nap too). It's Hannah's favorite. As soon as her jammies are on and her teeth are brushed she starts saying 'biba biba biba' over and over again until we sit down to read it.
7. Hannah Mae is rocking a mullet and we love it.