Saturday, February 18, 2012

List making

I like lists. No, scratch that. I love lists. I like jotting down things I need to do, or want to do, or absolutely have to do. I like marking them off one by one and I like the sense of accomplishment I feel when I do.

With that being said... I am a procrastinator. I sometimes feel very overwhelmed by the number of items on my list. And I freeze. I simply stop doing what's on my list and start doing anything and everything but what's on my list... and then later adding those tasks to my list and marking them off right after adding them. 

sigh

And with that being said... there are some pretty important things on my list these days. I need to do them.  And I do really want to do them, but I'm finding myself overwhelmed and a little frozen. 

Will you pray for us? I know it's kind of cryptic and weird to ask for prayer about items on a to-do list, but ultimately these are life changing 'items' and I'm feeling kind of stuck-ish. 

We also have some big decisions to make soon about our future and it's all pretty (you guessed it) overwhelming. 


"And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn of the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. " Colossians 1:17-18

1 comment:

My life said...

I am praying for you and those life changing "items" on your list.