Monday, September 10, 2012

Snapshots

"I'm a real boy!" is one of Hannah's new favorite sayings. She loves Gocchi (Pinocchio) a lot.


Fall is right around the corner. We've had our windows open for the past three days. The fresh air makes me feel so happy and makes our apartment feel so clean too.


I made homemade granola for the first time last week, and it was a big hit. It tastes like a healthy cinnamon toast crunch and bonus- it made our whole apartment smell wonderful.


Driving in the rain to get french fries and ice cream at eight pm on a Friday night will in fact prove to be one of the best things we did all week.


I have vacuumed more this week than I have in the last couple of months. Fact.


Fact: These videos are the funniest things I've watched in a looooooooooong time.




I may have written a children's book this week. No, seriously.


Who would have thought that I would have to take away my little girl's Batman and Captain America toys as a consequence for disobeying mommy. Our little girly girl loves her superheroes.


Tuesday mornings are my 'Me Party.' I never would have guessed that I would need a morning a week to myself, but I do and I'm enjoying it.


Hannah Mae is starting to get a little attitude with me, and really, it is disrespectful but every time she huffs "okaaaaaaaay" at me in her little 2 year old voice, I have to work hard to contain my laughter. She's just so cute and sassy, and always has been.


We start Mommy & Me classes tomorrow. I am so excited about it and I think Hannah Mae will really enjoy it too.

No comments: