Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Snuggles

Oh my goodness, I am itching to show you pictures of Sissy and share her real name. Yesterday a good friend gave us the gift of pictures- Sissy had newborn pictures taken, and we had shots of the four of us done too. Whew. Amazing. I can't wait to see them and show them off! Our girl is beautiful... both of our girls are the most adorable, most beautiful little girls I've ever seen! :) 


Check out those little booties... oh, the precious feet of our new daughter.
(and you can kind of see, if you strain real hard, the pink blooms in the very back of the picture)

3 comments:

Em said...

You should at least have given us a glimpse of a bare foot...:)

Sara said...

:):) I love it! Love you! Love the work God is doing in your family! So happy for you all!

Open Air said...

Wow!! I am so excited for you! Praise the Lord. He is faithful. I'm in your same boat right now. Can't post until we finalize in six months. Isn't adoption amazing? It is truly such a blessing and I feel the same way about both of my children's birthparents. People always get kind of funny when I talk about the birthparents, but I can't not talk about them..I love them!

Oh, I am so happy for you! I can't believe our babies are less than two months apart. Can't wait for those pictures! :)

~Beverly